Network Engineer - French/German speaking , Schweiz Connect 44 AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Network Engineer - French/German speaking|
|Firma:||Connect 44 AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
We are introducing, via demos, workshops, Proof of Concepts and Trials, the new IP routing products and features which we incorporate into our solutions like Triple-Play, IP/MPLS Backbone, Smartgrid, SDH/IP Migration, Multi-Services Edge, Mobile Core, etc.
IP integration professional will be part of the regional IP NPI Team. They will be supporting the integration and acceptance of the IP/MPLS network solution.
Mainly tasks are;
- In charge of demonstrating proof of concept, verification tests from definition to validation.
- Preparing the test-up, supporting Solution Architects and Customer's Experts for the verification of the design.
- Developing documents (PoC, MoP, Test Cases, Migration, etc.) for both internal and customer facing.
- Integrating and validating the Solution within customer's environment to ensure that all customer requirements, as defined in the contract are covered.
- Being customer interface for anomaly tickets and providing Expert analysis support until the technical issues to be escalated into higher level Back-support team.
- Performing on-site consultancy of a customer network, providing expert technical advice on solution.
The role requires the applicant to be customer facing as a trusted advisor and therefore the applicant should be very confident in the IP routing and Network Management area, able to present information in a professional manner.
Random travel may be involved within Switzerland.
. Appropriate engineering qualification.
. Minimum of 5+ years experience of working in IP Networking Domains.
. Fluent in German and English.
. Good knowledge on integrating solution, configuring network elements and trouble-shooting customer networks.
. Experience with networking protocols/solutions. (IP/MPLS, IGP, BGP, QoS, Mcast, IPv6, NAT, Dual-Stack )
. Demonstrable "hands on" experience in network Integration, Test and Migration, and use of test equipment.
. End to End knowledge. Experience working with Enterprise/Access technologies.
. Technical Certifications like Nokia SRC, Cisco, etc.
. Triple Play Services, IP/MPLS Backbone, Legacy Technologies, Mobile Backhaul, Overall L2/L3 VPN Solutions, Virtualization.
. IP Routers; Nokia 7x50 product portfolio or other vendor IP Products.
. Network Management Systems, such as Nokia 5620SAM, NSP.
. Solaris, Redhat, Linux/Unix Shell, Scripting (Python, Shell, Perl,etc.)
. Traffic Generators; Spirent Test Center, IXIA.
Please send your Cv in case you are interested in role
- Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, NeurologieKantonsspital Aarau AG Med. Praxisassistent/-in, Ambulatorium Ophthalmologie, 70-90%Kantonsspital Aarau AGArztsekretär/-in, Neurochirurgie, 80%Kantonsspital Aarau AGDipl. Physiotherapeuten/-in, Neurologie/Neurochirurgie, 40%Kantonsspital Aarau AGBerufsbildner/-in und Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mannKantonsspital Aarau AGDipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, Urologie, Plastische-/Wiederherstellungschirurgie, 70-100% Kantonsspital Aarau AGArztsekretär/-in oder Med. Praxisassistent/-in, 80% HNO-Klinik Kantonsspital Aarau AG