|Beschreibung: || Software Engineer
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-11 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Software Engineer for a 12-month project.
Duration: ASAP till 2018-12-31
This candidate will join a Scientific Informatics Systems Group, and work closely with scientists to provide informatics systems to support drug discovery process, specifically in translational medicine and early clinical studies. The ideal candidate should be a highly-motivated team player with experience in software engineering and with experience building effective tools for scientists.
Joining our team means getting the best aspects of both a large company (stability, pay, benefits) and a startup (open to change, ability to wear multiple hats, creative and intellectual environment) at the same time. Think Google Labs but without the project shelving!
- Actively work with scientists in the scientific group to understand their needs
- Define proper solution(s) to meet their scientific needs
- Perform rapid prototyping to refine the requirements with proper documentation
- Work with internal and external software teams, where appropriate to design solutions to meet scientists' needs
- Implement the solutions to support the scientists' work
- Work with different NIBR Informatics groups to ensure the solution is effectively and efficiently implemented
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills to work in a large global Matrix organization
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies and stack
- Strong understanding and practice of agile software development processes
- Be customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Understanding of and practical experience with web application development.
- Experience in life sciences is a strong plus.
For any further details please contact bEata Arciszewska.