.Net/MS SQL Application Support (Operations) , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||.Net/MS SQL Application Support (Operations)|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
.Net/MS SQL Application Support (Operations)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a .Net/MS SQL Operational Application Support to assist with an IT integration project. This project has the potential to run for 2-3 years so we are looking for candidates who are available for long term contracts.
- Responsible for ensuring stable operations are maintained and solutions found within the deliverables outlined in the project.
- Providing 2nd/3rd level support for applications (incident analysis and resolution)
- Lifecycle management
- Support release introductions
- Perform re-occurring maintenance tasks wherever necessary (eg data loads, regular check of IT logfiles, provide statistics related to the application)
- Experience with requirements engineering, translation of business requirements into IT solution design
- Excellent understanding of MS SQL and .Net
- 3 years experience within a software development/customization environment
- 3 years experience in application management
- Capability to analyze complex and poorly defined problems related to the application and to provide solutions with minimal guidance from the superiors
- Knowledge in financial sector resp. specific business knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Agile project methods
- Fluency in both German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.
- Life Insurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AG Operational Excellence Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGRegulatory & Compliance Specialist in BankingSynpulse Schweiz AGSpecialist Investment SolutionsBasellandschaftliche KantonalbanReinsurance SpecialistSynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant AppwaySynpulse Schweiz AGSenior Consultant Financial ServicesSynpulse Schweiz AG