Supply Chain Coordinator (System & Business Junior Expert) , Fribourg Harvey Nash IT Recruitment SwitzHELP
|Beschreibung:||Supply Chain Coordinator (System & Business Junior Expert)|
|Firma:||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Only English-written CV will be taken into consideration
For our Client in Fribourg we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator (System & Business Junior Expert), for a 9 months contract.
Duration: 2018-04-03 to 2018-12-31
Major Accountabilities: Support and Special flow handlings
- Provides efficient 1st level support to CSRs in relation to JDE or SAP issues: assist in solving daily issues that come up with the various sales order process; give advice on specific order handling; analyze and solve incorrect transactions/orders/Invoices.
- troubleshooting in JDE or SAP related order processing problems (corrections, printing issues, inventory issues) of CSRs. Handle EDI errors and error reports of the inbound (EDI Customer orders) and outbound process (EDI ASN/Invoice files to customers).
- Master data maintenance
- Assist Finance department with sales update issues and failures; perform sales updates manually if required.
- Support the JDE or SAP users in the Plants and RDC's (APL owned inventories) on daily issues with sales orders (wrong status; incorrect transactions; order that are stuck; manipulate orders in case we have missing data, change order status manually).
- Assist IT Business Analyst & Programmers in: implementing new CS process, program enhancements; bug fixes
- Coordinates EDI-tests with affiliates & suppliers (process sales orders from A-Z including warehouse and Export steps.
- Act as a Key user representative in the installation, upgrade and maintenance of the Business Application software J. D. Edwards or SAP
- Assist CS Support Group Leader in analysing user requests; including new process set up in JDE or SAP
- Performs tests and write test scripts for new set-up and set-up changes in JDE system or SAP
- Active participation in system or any process related projects assigned by the Group Leader or Management
- Assist CS Support Group Leader to evaluate and support Customer Service department requirements
- Proposes improvements in relation to process enhancements for the Customer Service department.
- Co-ordination and system training to new JDE or SAP users
- Co-ordination and trainings on newly implemented processes
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SPECIAL FLOWS (JDE or SAP)
- Order handling for assigned countries/flows from receipt of order till final invoicing in order to secure smooth order processing
- Complaint handling
- Preparation and issue of Offers and Quotations for assigned countries
- Contact point for customers, plants, suppliers, banks, Area Managers, forwarders
- Establish and modify Customer Protocols and Commission Agreements
- Bachelor in business administration with further education in Supply Chain and/or Business Engineering
- 5 years in Export Customer Service/order processing/trading operations.
- Have experience in International customer service/export operations handling.
- Business engineering project participation or management.
Technical & Professional Knowledge & Skills
- High understanding of business processes and come up with improvements to make system processes smoother and/or more efficient
- High understanding of business processes and information systems:
- Support and test new business flows in the various APL, 3PL and othe systems.
- Have a good understanding of APL information systems and the corresponding partners in the flows
- Ability to deal and satisfy diverse set of internal and external stakeholders: customers, 3 PL's, manufacturers, DC's APL/Global Distribution and Supply Chain, Finance, IT.
- Embrace change and make sure that the team is able to adapt promptly ad successfully to changing situations and environments.
- Awareness of Markets, Customers, Competitors
- Strong users of Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experienced and advanced user in order processing in an ERP system (eg SAP, AS400, Oracle, etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with geographically or functionally dispersed teams.
- Project and team work with IT and Supply Chain functions in other company's affiliates, plants, warehouses and 3 PL
- English (Fluent)
- Business/process Innovation-orientation
- Challenge status quo and propose improved solutions
- 'Want-can-do' attitude
- Desire to go beyond average
- Embracing change
- Calculated risk taking
- To set direction, align, motivate and measure results
- Able to coach and teach end users on new system processes
- Responsibility is assumed
- Efficient and effective in Matrix and team environment
- When delegated, accountability, boundaries and challenge are set and accepted
- Support, openness and incessant communication
- Mutual respect
- Commitment to stretch targets
- Fast, focused & flexible in attitude
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted
For further details please contact Aleksandra Sztajerowska: (see below)
By sending the application you authorize Harvey Nash AG for processing your personal data included in your job application for the needs of the recruitment process and future recruitment processes. You also express the consent to sending your personal data to any other entity of Harvey Nash group for recruitment purposes.
- IT Service Desk & 2nd Level Product Support SpecialistHaufe-umantis AG Teamleiter/-in, Physiotherapie, 50-80%Spital LaufenBusiness Consultant, - Talent ManagementHaufe-umantis AGPraktikant (w/m) im Bereich Mobility SolutionsBosch Packaging Services AGChange Consultant (w/m)Bosch Packaging SystemsEntwicklungsingenieur (w/m), MaschinenbauBosch Packaging SystemsDirector (m/w), Produktmanagement, Business Unit FoodBosch Packaging Systems