Migration Lead/PM for Web Content Management System (CMS) migration/Ma , Schweiz Randstad (Schweiz) AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Migration Lead/PM for Web Content Management System (CMS) migration/Ma|
|Firma:||Randstad (Schweiz) AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Randstad professionals are looking to find a responsible and open minded Migration Lead/PM for a large CMS migration project.
Role: Migration Lead/PM for CMS migration
Location: Zurich area
Duration: 5 months
Language: English fluent mandatory, German beneficial
Work load: 60-80% onsite
- Responsible as the migration lead to ensure seamless web content migration and content population into the new web platform Magnolia.
- Candidate coordinates with all web section owners and implementation leads to ensure on time delivery of content according to project plan.
- Steering and coordinating additional migration resources if needed (junior level & students) and reporting to the project lead of the web presence project.
- Assess migration needs, defining migration volume, procedures and quality
- Planning migration tasks, steering execution as well as testing and signing off for migrated content
- Coordinating and steering population of new content
- Collaborates with section/content owners and proactive supports content publishers
- Covering news and structured content to be migrated
- Providing tools and infrastructure for content preparation
- Conducting training for the content publishers
- Regular updating content owners ensuring they are informed and engaged at all stages
- Coordinates/collaborates with external platform provider for Magnolia
- Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS)/content migration
- Strong expertise with CMS systems (Magnolia a strong plus)
- Certified PM (IPMA, PMP, CAPM, Prince2, CPMP, APM or CSM)
- Understanding dynamics in large multinational organisations
- Excellent communication and documentation in English (German language beneficial)
This role is an opportunity for the candidate to work in a large scale enterprise and participate in the clients most important CMS project for 2018.
Want to experience Zurich, gain international experience in one of the top cities in the world for quality of living and salaries, get in touch with our team of specialist.
Please note that due to Swiss labour law restrictions we can only consider candidates holding a valid Swiss work permit or an EU passport as well as Swiss citizens.
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital