Medical Devices Packaging - Project Manager , Solothurn Sentinel IT LLPHELP
|Beschreibung:||Medical Devices Packaging - Project Manager|
|Firma:||Sentinel IT LLP - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Medical Devices Packaging - Project Manager
Leading global pharmaceutical client require a Medical Devices Packaging specialist to lead a project aimed at bringing them in line with EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR).
* By May 26th 2020, all medical device companies must demonstrate and maintain compliance in accordance with the new EU Medical Device Regulations (EU MDR)
* Liaise with all key stakeholders when formulating and communicating the Project Plans.
* Ensure continually deployment of the MDR Plan through consistent excellence in project management.
The Project Manager's role is to coordinate and support labelling activities.
The Project Manager will work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
* Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
* Responsible to originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs) for all label change requests through Agile PLM software.
* Initiate, route, verify and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* 3-5 years experience managing business or software projects
* 1-3 years experience with project management tools, eg, MS Project
* Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
* Experience in an Medical Device regulated environment
* Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
* Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
* Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office
* Strong knowledge and skills in Packaging and Labeling is required
* Strong knowledge and skills in PLM system, Agile PLM and SAP is required and Windchill, Adaptive will enhance candidacy
* Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
* Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
* Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision
* Must have solid understanding of project management methodologies
Please apply now for more details!