Medical Device Technical Expert - App Development , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Medical Device Technical Expert - App Development|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Medical Device Technical Expert - App Development wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Master's degree in computer science or relevant field and excellent understanding of the current Agile development methods and technologies
- 7+ years' of experience in technical project management involving safety critical applications in a regulated environment
- Background in project/program management with complex projects and in designing innovative software and systems architecture
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles as well as in overall verification strategies, including test set-up and test automation
- General understanding of Human Factors Engineering, risk management and clinical studies processes and requirements as well as of medical device regulations (FDA 21CFR 820, FDA 21CFR Part 4, EU Medical Device Directive, EU Medical Device Regulation
- Languages: fluent English and German both written and spoken
- Executing technical leadership for the software development of mobile and web applications classified as SaMD
- Providing software/systems life cycle expertise within a broader cross-functional drug product development team
- Supporting the standardization of the entire SaMD life cycle management process in order to utilize cross-product synergies and leading the collaboration with external development partners
- Backing the deployment and implementation of a sustainable Product Life Cycle process as well as leading risk management activities
- Planning design verification activities and authoring technical documentation
- Monitoring technical development and deliverables as well as change, test and release strategies
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more