|Beschreibung: || Windows System Engineer - SQL Server Focus - VMWare - Active Directory
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Coopers Group GmbH - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-11 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Windows System Engineer - SQL Server Focus required, to work on a long term project within a major Bank in Switzerland.
- Proven in-depth knowledge and experience of
Windows server technologies including Active Directory, DNS, IIS and File System Security.
- Experience with 2nd and 3rd level troubleshooting of technical issues
In-depth experience with Designing, Deploying, Configuring and troubleshooting SQL Server infrastructures is essential
- Understanding of clustering technologies and storage options for databases is desirable
- Good understanding of SQL server infrastructure best practices
- Experience managing Group Policies for large complex environments.
- PowerShell Scripting is desirable.
- Skills in the areas of anti-virus technologies and VMware technologies would be beneficial.
- Broad understanding of IT best practice, ITIL fundamentals and their application in a business environment.
- Strong team-working skills and cultural awareness
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Practical experience participating in IT initiatives.
- Creativity and ability to find innovative solutions to problems.
- Understanding of and ability to follow change management procedures.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Good overall knowledge of the dependencies and how they interact, eg with regard to the technologies involved in core server, networking, database and application technologies
- Outstanding customer service skills with a proactive customer and service orientation
Location: Basel - Switzerland
Duration: 12 months initially (option for extension)
For further information, please send us your updated CV with availability and contact details