MarkLogic Application Supporter , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||MarkLogic Application Supporter|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Application Supporter (L3)/MarkLogic
For our client, a leading international Bank, we are looking for a 3rd Level Application Supporter with experience in MarkLogic. For this 12 months contract position based in Zurich, our client is looking for an English-speaking candidate who can start as soon as possible.
Primarily, you would be responsible for working as part of a team providing day-to-day 3rd Level Technical/Application Support for specific software applications in Wealth Management (Asset Management) which would include Incidents/Service Requests/Problem Management/Documenting Knowledge base.
Scope of work:
- Installing monitors and maintaining Mark Logic database server software in accordance with MarkLogic database standards and best practices
- Monitoring and addressing Mark Logic database server performance issues
- Writing and maintaining appropriate documentation of policies and procedures for MarkLogic database administration functions
- Assistsing the Application Development staff by developing efficient XQuery code to access and manipulate Mark Logic database objects as projected in functional requirements
- Responsible for creating Forests and Replicas
- Responsible for creating Corb and maintaining Corb scripts
- Responsible for updating XQSync property files and transferring data between MarkLogic Mark Logic databases
- 4-6 years' working experience with MarkLogic ideally within a financial organization
- Experience in supporting business applications ideally in financial service organizations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Unix (eg handling files, searching logs, checking processes)
- Experience with SQL querying (Oracle/Microsoft SQL)
- Strong listening & spoken communication skills in English, German in addition an advantage
Interested? Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.