Liquidity/Funding Modelling Specialist - Matlab/R (5396) , Schweiz iET SAHELP
|Beschreibung:||Liquidity/Funding Modelling Specialist - Matlab/R (5396)|
|Firma:||iET SA - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a Liquidity/Funding Modelling Specialist - Matlab/R (5396).
In this role, you will review and refine the business franchise concept and model parametrizations for business, as usual, market-wide, idiosyncratic and combined scenarios.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in treasury or risk modelling/management
- Advanced knowledge in treasury related matters, financial markets and business lines of a bank (eg securities financing, derivatives, etc), very good understanding of the balance sheet
- Skilled in using statistical modelling software (Matlab, R)
- Proficient in MS Applications (Word, Excel, Access) and familiar with running database queries ( SQL for Oracle DB )
- Strong analytical skills, with a good understanding of the business environment and ability to solve practical problems
- Very good communication skills and the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively
- Fluent in English (oral/written)
- Analyse and understand potentially complex businesses and its impact on liquidity and funding
- Develop models conceptually and support modelling/parameter choices empirically
- Review and refine business franchise concept
- Lead discussions with stakeholders on model approaches, assumptions, and results
Off to new destinations!
Apply now directly or contact our team.
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital