Lead Java Developer , Bern Source TechnologyHELP
Kontakt: Lead Java Developer
|Beschreibung:||Lead Java Developer|
|Firma:||Source Technology - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Developer
Lead Java Developer is sought by a leading technology organisation in Bern, Switzerland. My client boasts a progressive technology stack and are engaged in greenfield digital transformation. Consequentially they are keen to find a Java Developer with a solid grounding in Java who will work across the Full-Stack, utilising Spring, Hibernate and Angular to develop clean and efficient solutions from conception to design, test, release; and in turn maintain. As a Lead Developoer you will also be accountable at some level for design and code reviews throught the team.
Encouragingly, not only is there scope to acquire additional skills in tools such as Docker, but a terrific opportunity to take a lead across a number of brand new workflows and DevOps initiatives as well as extend your skills in Angular whilst honing your Back End programming skills further.
Consequently a Lead Java Developer is sought who is diligent in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being motivated and open minded to problem solving and evolving technologies across Java in a progressive working culture. To be considered candidates must have spoken and written skills in German to B2 level and be happy to be interviewed in German.
Lead Java Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have an in-depth knowledge in Java programming, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Servlets/JSF, REST Services/APIs and messaging protocols.
- Well-practised in TDD, CI and CD as well as abilities in Angular.
- Must have experiences in Git, Junit, Maven, Tomcat or Jenkins; skills in Docker are a plus.
- Must have a good academic background in Computer Science or a similar qualification.
- Must be fluent in German to B2 level, fluency in English is a ideal too.
Lead Java Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 125,000CHF - 145,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
Andere Job Angebote
- Mitarbeiter/-in, Studienmanagement, HÃ¶here FachschuleHSO Wirtschaftsschule
- Engineer / techn. Projektleiter (m/w), MaschinenbauRUAG Defence
- Presales Consultant (w/m), Storage NetAppFujitsu Technology Solutions AG
- Lehrstelle 2020: Kauffrau/Kaufmann, Profil E oder MRaiffeisenbank WÃ¼renlos
- Techn.-wissenschaft. Zeichner (w/m), 50-80%Jowa AG
- Grafik Designer/ Content Creator (m/w)Hilti AG
- Junior Software Engineer, E-CommerceDigitec Galaxus AG
- Projektingenieur / Bauleiter, ElektroNay Engineering AG
- Magaziner / VerkÃ¤ufer (w/m)Migros Aare
- IT Supporter, Specialist (m/w)Winterthur Gas & Diesel Switzerl
- Netzelektriker (w/m)Kolb Elektro AG
- Assistent (w/m), SteuerberatungBDO AG
- Head of Application Support and Client Services Maintenance & Services TeamswissQuant Group AG
- Mitarbeiter (m/w), GastronomiePersonalrestaurant der Swissgrid
- Service Manager/-inSchweizer Armee
- Spontanbewerbung HÃ¶rsystemakustikerAmplifon AG
- Cyber Security Engineer (w/m)ITRIS Enterprise AG
- ERP Process Consultant SD (m/w)Komax AG
- Koch, Chef de partie (w/m)Sorell Hotel ZÃ¼richberg
- Schnupperlehre: Detailhandelsfachmann/-frau, MÃ¶belLivique