Laboratory Information Management System implementation Consultant (LI , Bern MasentoHELP
|Beschreibung:||Laboratory Information Management System implementation Consultant (LI|
|Firma:||Masento - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Masentó are working with an industry leading client based in Switzerland who are embarking on an LIMS implementation project and require an experienced LIMS Consultant to help drive the successful implementation.
This would be a 12 month contract starting ASAP with a view to go on for 2-3 years.
The ideal candidate will have hands on implementation experience with STARLIMS and have worked in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry previously. More details below.
Role & Experience:
- In your role as Developer, you'll perform basic to complex configuration of laboratory informatics systems (Starlims)
- Your chief responsibilities will also include developing simple to complex software functionality and reports (fixed format)
- As well as writing and performing unit tests, you'll provide periodic status and progress reports
- You'll integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- Finally, you'll transform client requirements into design solutions
- Expert knowledge of StarLIMS Laboratory Information Management Systems
- 4 Year degree in an applicable field
- 3-5 years of software development experience in Laboratory Informatics projects
- English is mandatory. French is a big plus
If interested and potentially available, then please share your CV immediately for consideration.
- Polymechaniker (m/w)GF Machining Solutions Assistent der Geschäftsleitung (m/w)Schurter AGQuality Engineer (w/m)Schurter AGLeiter QM System (Plant Quality System Manager) (m/w)Mikron Agie Charmilles AGSpecialist Measurement & Test (w/m)Schurter AGQuality Assurance Employee (m/w)Schurter AGBetriebsmechaniker (w/m)Schurter AG