L3 Support - Oracle, SQL Server, .Net, Microsoft Access, VBA , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||L3 Support - Oracle, SQL Server, .Net, Microsoft Access, VBA|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
L3 Support with extensive Oracle, SQL Server, .Net, Microsoft Access, VBA skills wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Proven experience on Technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, .NET, Microsoft Access, VBA
- Good experience on Asset Management applications
- MUST: 7-8 years of experience working in IT within a Financial organization for Asset management applications.
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Performing problem management as part of a team, providing day-to-day 3rd Level technical and application Support for specific software applications in Wealth Management
- Assisting business clients and technical stakeholders within the business community while ensuring a high level of service
- Being responsible for the support of critical software and documenting knowledge base
- Contributing to major incidents to ensure appropriately escalation
- Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Leiterin/Leiter HR und FinanzenUnia Freiburg Gewerkschaftssekretär/-inUnia AGPraktikant/-in für Recherchen und administrative ArbeitenUnia AGKoordinator/-in, Politik und Kampagne, 50-60%Verein FAIRLOGFachmitarbeiter/-in im SozialversicherungsbereichUnia AGReal Estate Asset Manager/-inUnia AGFachspezialist/-in, FondsverwaltungUnia AG