|Beschreibung: || Security Engineer, Web Infrastructure
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Nicoll Curtin Technology - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-10-20 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
SECURITY ENGINEER, WEB INFRASTRUCTURE
(UNIX/Linux, APACHE, SSL/TLS, ENCRYPTION, AUTHENTICATION, REVERSE PROXY)
BANKING IT SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEERING JOB IN ZÜRICH, SWITZERLAND
CHF 850 - 900/day
A leading banking client of mine is seeking a Senior Web Infrastructure Security Engineer for a job opportunity in Zürich.
This bank has always been at the forefront of technology advancements and development of banking applications, and they currently need a Web Infrastructure Security Engineer for email encryption. As the Web Infrastructure Security Engineer in Zürich, you will be part of a global team made up of senior engineers across four locations and will be responsible for securing and hardening the infrastructure, as well as enhancing the client's application security. Some of the areas for this role include: reverse Proxy, authentication, web security, and web infrastructure security.
Some key skills you will need for this job are:
- Multiple years of security experience (at least 2 years), including engineering experience (8+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of web infrastructure security, including application security
- Unix/Linux experience, including troubleshooting performance issues as well as Scripting experience (Shell, Perl)
- Strong knowledge of Apache, SSL/TLS
- Good knowledge of encryption and authentication
- Fluent in English
This is for a contract job with an initial duration of 6 months. Ideally you are available immediately.
To apply for this Senior Web Infrastructure Security Engineer job within banking in Zürich, please forward your CV to (see below)