HIV Project Specialist , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||HIV Project Specialist|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
HIV Project Specialist
Are you a highly qualified Project Specialist with expertise in policy development and evaluation of Program Quality & Efficiencies realting to HIV and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within an NGO?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a HIV Project Specialist with policy development, Evaluation of Program Quality & Efficiencies experience to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Your role & responsibilities:
The Consultant will support the Client's program and data quality activities related to HIV for its development and regular improvement, policy notes and tools, including linkages with similar tasks across the different teams within the Client.
The Consultant will, as occasionally requested by the Team Coordinator, support team members on other work-streams related to the 2018 work plan particularly in relation to joint partnership activities and strategic planning.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):-
- Work to deliver specific work plan 2018 including interagency missions of team
- Ensure smooth coordination of bi- monthly meetings
- Tracking and follow up of deliverables and action points
- Support advisors, Country Teams, partners and other stakeholders prepare for the meetings
- Prepare meeting reports, Powerpoint presentations, periodical reports and other communications as needed
- Ensure smooth financial flow within the Client
- Assist the rollout of program quality and efficiency work including- coordination with Country Teams, other teams within the Client, partners and consultants
- Contribute to the evaluation and improvement of program quality and efficiency project through documenting lessons learned, conducting assessment and providing recommendations to shape the roll-out of the project
- Develop contracts for consultants and write project reports
- Analyze data and prepare presentations
- Develop a database for repository of relevant documents for the projects involved
- Support other work-streams and other duties as requested.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Advanced university degree in public health, health management, epidemiology, international health or a relevant area
- Five or more years of experience in international work, including experience with public health, research, policy and technical support provision and management;
- Experience working with international teams and dealing in a culturally appropriate manner with a range of stakeholders, from high level government officials to community members;
- Experience with policy development and evaluation of Program Quality and Efficiency
- Good data management skills
- Excellent writing, analysis and presentation skills
- Good analytical and evaluation skills
- Fluent in both English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated HIV Project Specialist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.
- Studierende/-r Fachmann/-frau für med.-tech. RadiologieKlinik Hirslanden Junior Qualitätsmanager/-inKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, Berufsbildner/-inKlinik HirslandenPraktikant/-in, Pflege, Schwerpunkt UrologieKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, ViszeralchirurgieKlinik HirslandenDipl. Pflegefachmann/-frau, Experte/-in, IntensivpflegeKlinik HirslandenStudierende/-r im Bereich OperationstechnikKlinik Hirslanden