Java Backend Engineer (Security, Fraud) , Schweiz Source TechnologyHELP
|Beschreibung:||Java Backend Engineer (Security, Fraud)|
|Firma:||Source Technology - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Position Summary: Java Backend Engineer (Security, Fraud)
My client, who are located in Zurich and are one of the world's top 10 largest IT companies are looking for experienced Java Backend Developers to join the Fraud Detection team. You will assist with application events and network traffic to help identify threats and protect the company services against fraud.
The ideal candidate will be a strong Back End software developer, with experience in developing solutions using Big Data tools and technologies, familiarity with predictive analytics, and an understanding of machine learning techniques. You will help the team develop complete fraud detection systems, from data gathering, cleansing and analysis to implementation of Real Time detection systems.
You are required to hold a Master's degree in a relevant scientific field and have the following skills and experience.
- 4+ years of Back End development experience
- Java EE, Spring
- RESTful services
- Big Data tools and technologies such as
- Hadoop, Spark
- Redis, Cassandra
- Other technologies
- Excellent coding, reviewing and testing skills
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience in fraud detection (in any industry: gaming, banking, insurance )
- Experience in data analytics and machine learning
- Experience in DevOps
- Cloud computing: AWS, Google Cloud
- Data analytics: R, KNIME, WEKA, FICO, TensorFlow
- Programming: Scala, Haskell
- Jurist, WirtschaftsanwaltDr. Widmer & Partner Stv. Filialleiter/-in & Buchhändler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGVerkaufsmitarbeiter/-in, 20%Orell Füssli Thalia AGLehrstelle 2018: Buchhändler/-inBuchhandlung StauffacherBuchhandler/-in und/oder Detailhaendler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGBuchhandler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGMarketing ManagerOrell Füssli Thalia AG