Inventory Planner , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Inventory Planner wanted for our Zurich based client in the retail sector.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1+ years' of experience in Business Analytics; experience in Supply Chain Management nice-to-have
- Proficiency in financial, data analysis and reporting including advanced Excel - Pivot Tables, Grouping, Data Validation, Vlookup skills
- Solid analytical and presentation skills as well as excellent time management
- Intellectually curious, detail-oriented, open to new ideas, and possess a strong aptitude for quantitative methods
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Participating in collaborative processes within Finance and Supply Chain
- Determining inventory parameters and goals as well as defining inventory regulations
- Working in a timely manner and showing willingness to work with new technologies and tools
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Manager’s Assistant, English/GermanDr. Widmer & Partner Deutsche Rechtsanwältin/deutschen RechtsanwaltDr. Widmer & PartnerJurist, WirtschaftsanwaltDr. Widmer & PartnerStv. Filialleiter/-in & Buchhändler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGVerkaufsmitarbeiter/-in, 20%Orell Füssli Thalia AGLehrstelle 2018: Buchhändler/-inBuchhandlung StauffacherBuchhandler/-in und/oder Detailhaendler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AG