Incident Response Specialist. Hands On/Mentoring (Switzerland) , Schweiz NonStop Recruitment LtdHELP
|Beschreibung:||Incident Response Specialist. Hands On/Mentoring (Switzerland)|
|Firma:||NonStop Recruitment Ltd - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
I'm reaching out to Blue Team/Incident Response specialists in Cyber Switzerland for a Senior position that has just become available in Zurich. My client is one of the main Cyber Security specialists that successfully protected the Swiss region for the past 30 years and they would like to have you on board. This is an opportunity for those who want to challenge themselves and focus more in Incident Management and Response on a national level.
Your role will primarily be:
* Further development of Detection & Response Services
* Further development of the threat hunting methods
* Further development of attack detections
* Validate and customize sources for the Threat Intelligence platform
In addition to this you will have the chance to mentor Junior Analysts who will need your experience to guide and challenge them in becoming efficient team members.
*This position will require a fluent/native German.
If you would like to discuss additional information about the role and company or positions similar to this, feel free to call Adrienne Roche or email at (see below)
- Deutsche Rechtsanwältin/deutschen RechtsanwaltDr. Widmer & Partner Jurist, WirtschaftsanwaltDr. Widmer & PartnerStv. Filialleiter/-in & Buchhändler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGVerkaufsmitarbeiter/-in, 20%Orell Füssli Thalia AGLehrstelle 2018: Buchhändler/-inBuchhandlung StauffacherBuchhandler/-in und/oder Detailhaendler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGBuchhandler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AG