|Beschreibung: || Administrative Expert (50%)
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-11-22 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Harvey Nash is looking for an Administrative Expert for a 6 + month project with 50% workload in Switzerland.
The role is for a candidate who is responsible for the independent delivery of profound administrative services in a local and a global context.
You are responsible for
*General administrative support: Independently taking care of general administrative tasks and maintaining the administrative processes also in case of absence of the line manager/team members. (what is given, eg independent writing of correspondence, preparation of a draft for a presentation or a table after basic instructions, filing, appointment coordination for the department, database administration, supervising relatively demanding processes, eg target/actual comparisons, budget, checking of invoices, set up of statistics with a template, deputizing for administrative staff, meeting preparation and writing of simple minutes)
* Interaction: Informing, advising and supporting the team and associates from outside the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the department.
* Work processes in own area of responsibility: Supporting optimization of current processes and/or introduction of new or modified processes
* Handling of administrative projects: Acting as a team member for administrative projects (eg organization of special events) and managing the administrative part of special tasks
* Supervisory tasks: Guaranteeing a smooth adjustment to the job of new employees in the own area of responsibility; taking over supervising for colleagues in the administrative area (eg apprentices, new employees etc.)
* Commercial training (eg Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or equivalent (eg other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience)
* Experience as Administrative Specialist" or additional career training
* Good written and spoken English and German
* Knowledge of other languages (eg French) advantageous
Are you available immediately, have experience working within a Life Science company? Please send your complete CV (Word documents preferred) to (see below) For further details feel free to call me. I am looking forward to receiving your application.