IT Business System Analyst (Document Management/Pharma/CSV) , Schweiz Stamford Consultants AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||IT Business System Analyst (Document Management/Pharma/CSV)|
|Firma:||Stamford Consultants AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for an IT Business Systems Analyst having excellent experience in IT projects within Document Management area.
This is a contracting role based in the Basel area and planned to start from beginning of October until the end of January 2019.
Are you a Senior Business Analyst with End-to-End Requirements Management experience and currently looking for your next career step?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
The IT Business Systems Analyst position will be responsible for analysing ownership structure in document management system and map the information to current department structure.
In addition you will also help to elicit and analyze requirements from our business partners to setup plan for infrastructure operations, data access rules, application retention and archival. To achieve that, you will be working closely with our global partners across the lines of Business and IT.
- Elicit and validate requirements from Clinical, Manufacturing, and other areas
- Document and validate knowledge obtained during the project
- Analyzes business cases and identifies opportunities for cost and efficiency gains
- Facilitate workshops and conduct interviews with different levels of seniority
- Analyze data to segregate stakeholder groups to document communication and training needs
- 7+ years of experience as Business Analyst in a global environment (in Document Management area highly preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in IT projects (in Document Management area highly preferred)
- Track record of performing BA activities successfully on projects
- Experience End-to-End Requirements Management
- Strong negotiation skills and proven track record in getting to decisions/sign-offs
- Structured approach, problem-solving, flexible and self-directed with analytical skills
- High proficiency in working virtually is a must
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Document management knowledge and skills preferred
- Life sciences experience preferred
- CSV (Computer System Validation) background and experience in working with IT Quality
- Familiar with Google suite preferred
- German language
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser ( (see below) ).
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Informatiker/-in, SystemtechnikHilotec Engineering und Consulti Oberärztin/OberarztKlinik Meissenberg AGPflegefachperson HF/FHKlinik Meissenberg AGPolymerchemiker/-in als Wissenschaftliche-/n, Mitarbeiter/-inSchool of EngineeringResearch Assistant in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Quantitative Finance, 50%School of EngineeringIngenieure (w/m) in Informatik oder InformationstechnologieSchool of EngineeringLeitung Administration, ZollabteilungLagerhäuser Aarau AG