|Beschreibung: || Network Engineer - Security - Firewalls - Cisco - F5 Load Balancer - W
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||Coopers Group GmbH - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-11 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Network Engineer F5 required, to work on a long term project within a major Bank in Switzerland
- To work as part of a team of systems engineers with primary responsibility for the operation and maintenance and support of the Bank's IT communication environment.
- Primary focus on support for the Bank's Firewalls and endpoint security infrastructure.
- Secondary focus on support,
implementation and management F5 Load balancing
- Working knowledge of monitoring technologies, preferably Cisco Prime, Microsoft System Centre, SCOM and/or Nagios
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours during service windows and to provide on-call cover for evenings and weekends.
Primary Skills (within an Enterprise Networking Environment)
- Experience in network support, configuration, implementation and management of Checkpoint Firewalls end endpoint security infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco based network infrastructure, F5 Load balancer and monitoring technologies (preferably Cisco Prime, Microsoft System Centre, SCOM and/or Nagios.) an advantage.
- Strong team-working skills, communication skills and cultural awareness.
- Creativity and ability to find innovative, pragmatic solutions.
- Experience in both 3rd level support and providing input to project-based activities.
- Readiness to work outside of normal working hours during service windows and provide on-call cover during evenings and weekends.
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Self-motivator, able to quickly learn new technologies, showing initiative and enthusiasm, as well as the ability to cope with variable workload.
- A minimum of five years' experience providing support for communication LAN/WAN environments, ideally in a banking environment, longer term contracts are an advantage
- Experience in (ITIL) business-focused support delivery concepts, and in incident, problem, release, change, configuration and capacity management processes
- Degree in computer science (or equivalent work experience).
- Professionally recognised certification, Checkpoint certification and F5 certification is an advantage.
Duration: 12 months intialy (option for extension)
Location: Basel - Switzerland
For further information, please send us your updated CV with availability and contact details.