Global IoT (Internet of Things) Technical Lead , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Global IoT (Internet of Things) Technical Lead|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Global IoT Technical Manager
Are you a Technical Manager with professional experience in working with IoT (Internet of Things)? Do have Project management and System Engineering experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a market leading global company?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Global Technical Leader to join one of their clients, a multinational company, based in the Canton of Vaud.
Project Management and Quality Focus.
You will provide R&D Oversight for all projects under your control including the supervision of the review, negotiation and acceptance of
- The preparation and tracking of Annual Operating Plans (AOP)
- The product requirements specifications as submitted by the business customer
- The project development and quality plans
- The project deliverables such as design specifications, product components, verification reports, and ultimately the end products
- Track projects against agreed scope, schedule, cost, and quality objectives
- Manage release to factory for manufacturing, or to the hosted production environment for hosted/cloud based products and solutions
- You will also be responsible for managing the Intellectual Property (IP) under your control as well as identifying and facilitating new business.
System Engineering Focus.
As Technical Manager you will not only oversee the management of the supplier relationship from a pure project execution perspective, but will actively contribute to System Engineering areas.
- We need someone who has experience in architecting and system engineering of end to end connected systems from edge devices to high availability Back Office systems that can support millions of devices and connect them reliably to millions of end users and associated mobile and web applications.
- Work as part of an agile team supporting mobile development teams, Back Office development teams, data scientists, and connected home partners. We are looking for someone who can support multiple fast paced projects using global teams.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have the following skills:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or software/hardware engineering
- 7+ years Software/Hardware development management experience
- Project Management experience in large, multi-year project
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Must have professional experience in IoT
- Must understand firmware/devices and cloud/mobile apps, end-to-end full stack of IoT
- Programming experience in C# C++ C Java highly preferred
- Should be able to look at and understand code
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to travel worldwide ca. 20%
If you are a dynamic and motivated Technical Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on