German speaking Rollout Coordinator , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||German speaking Rollout Coordinator|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading private bank in Zürich, we are looking for a German speaking Windows Rollout/Coordinator with proven experience in Rollout Projects. Are you a passionate Windows Rollout/
Coordinator who is looking for a new and exciting challenge?
If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
- Execution of rollout according to plan and budget, in time and quality defined by the project
- Communication and alignment with local management/office heads.
- Track and ensure readiness of rollout batch/location according to readiness criteria defined by the project
- Provide adequate end user support for issues related to rollout before rollout
- Provide adequate end user support on the 1st day after rollout for issues related to the rollout
- Handover of rollout batch/location to operations organisation
- Delivery of requested reports to rollout office, timely information on issues
- Proactive identification of issues, management of out of line situations and escalations in cooperation with the project
- Identification of improvement options.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience (at least 2-3 years) in similar roles for end user related IT rollout or migration tasks
- Experience (at least 2-3 years) in VDI and IT desktop support
- Strong experience in Project Management
- Ability to plan, coordinate and supervise a number of different tasks and set priorities in accordance with objectives
- Comfortable working in a high-paced environment, result-driven way of working, and ability to get things done
- Strong communication skills (towards all management, end users, project team)
- Ability to identify issues proactively and solve problems
- Fluent in English and German
- Prepared to work out of office hours/over weekends or at night
- Good competency in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite tools
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems, virtualisation technologies, Citrix technology, SCCM and Windows 10 are plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Thu Barany.
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital