Frontend Engineer , Schweiz Stamford Consultants AGHELP
Kontakt: Frontend Engineer
|Firma:||Stamford Consultants AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Frontend Engineer
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast growing fintech company in ZÃ¼rich. At this time there is no Frontend Developer in the Engineering Team in Switzerland, hence we are looking for a driven person to run it.
The product is already live and successful, but the goal of the company is, to have all Engineers in the ZÃ¼rich office.
The Frontend Architecture is not highly complex -YET, there for your expertise is asked. You will have the opportunity to bring in YOUR ideas and knowledge to further improve and build the Software. You will find a flat hierarchy, direct communication, flexible working hours and agile methodology with a Scrum master.
We are looking for strong experience in the following areas:
- Very strong knowledge in Angular7
- Great expertise in the whole Front End technology stack - JS, HTML, CSS and market knowledge about trends
- A proven record in successfully implemented architectures
- Excellent knowledge in the whole Software Lifecycle
- Deep command with Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Topics such as Security, Testing, TDD and clean coding have been core to your career experience
Please just give me, Linda Zahnd, call to get to know more about this role. I am looking forward to talking to you.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Kundenmonteur/-inE. Widmer AG Messtechniker, Qualitätstechniker (w/m)Ruetschi Technology AGFachfrau/-mann Gesundheit, PsychosomatikRehaklinik HaslibergFilialmitarbeitende (w/m)Lidl Schweiz GmbHCNC Mechaniker/-in, BamatecBAUMANN Federn AGAssistent/-in, Private Kunden Prättigau (Jobsharing möglich)Graubündner KantonalbankSpecialist Payments & ProcessesBank Vontobel AG