Fixed Data Network Engineer , Schweiz Connect 44 AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Fixed Data Network Engineer|
|Firma:||Connect 44 AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Troubleshoot Customer Trouble Tickets, provide assistance to the GNOC on 2nd/3rd line network faults (Network Trouble Tickets).
- Perform complex preventive maintenance tasks.
- Monitor and maintain the operational status of fixed network through regular evaluation of trouble ticket reports and performance statistics.
- Perform configuration changes in the network driven by Sunrise engineering work orders.
- In direct co-operation with Deployment and Project Management, the Back Office Engineer needs to provide technical assistance for in-time and quality implementation of network upgrades or extensions.
- Complete technical support deliverables as defined in the project plan.
- Keep up to date with latest development of telecommunications technologies.
- Maintain close relations with third parties (ie vendors) to be able to monitor progress of reported problems, known caveats, newly available features, software upgrades and hardware products.
- Foresee possible conflicts and improvements to operational services.
- Assist in design, engineering, testing and rollout of newly defined Sunrise products.
- Prepare the necessary configuration and validation for new installations and upgrades.
- Provide stand-by service (24/24h-7/7d), if required, as per local regulations.
- Perform diagnostics on Fixed Data Network elements and run tests against the impacted resources to identify of cause of specific trouble.
- Find the resolution/workaround for troubles, update trouble reports and dispatch fault repair tasks.
- Identify failed resources, activate cold stand-by resource units, support fault management escalations
- Perform functional tests of repaired resources;
- Perform complex planned work activities related to NTT or to Business customers;
- Manage medium to large provisioning tasks configuring network elements and testing end-to-end service;
- Create, plan and submit Change Request on the Fixed Data Network;
- Determine the (security) risk and impact of implementing a Change Request;
- Review the design, develop and implement Change Request;
- Conduct post-implementation review to ensure successful implementation along with identification of any external impacts or new requirements;
- Create and update the Preventive Maintenance procedure and schedule according to the product guidelines;
- Schedule and perform the Preventive Maintenance Service Requests within SLA;
- Report on the status of Preventive Maintenance result for the Fixed Data Network;
- Handle Problem ticket requests; create, correlate and dispatch to Problem ticket according to needs;
- Identify root cause of specific resource trouble; reinitialize impacted resources;
- Verify the problem solution and closure; prepare and deliver problem report;
- Implement problem solution, update problem tickets.
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of Fixed Data Network architecture;
- Consolidated experience with systems and technologies from Huawei, Cisco, Juniper, NSN;
- Knowledge of Clarify and Remedy tickets tools, NSN DSLAM, Huawei/Cisco/Juniper high-end Routers and L3 Switches, IP Quartz Clock, MPLS, LDP, L2VPN Martini and Kompella drafts, L3VPN, MP-BGP, NG-MVPN, ISIS, OSPF, eBGP Internet peering, Router Reflectors, XML and Scripting languages.
- Proven ability to participate in large scale projects, to implement project requirements and to provide project technical support
- Stv. Filialleiter/-in & Buchhändler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AG Verkaufsmitarbeiter/-in, 20%Orell Füssli Thalia AGLehrstelle 2018: Buchhändler/-inBuchhandlung StauffacherBuchhandler/-in und/oder Detailhaendler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGBuchhandler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGMarketing ManagerOrell Füssli Thalia AGFilialleiter/-in, Zürich-Flughafen, BuchhandlungOrell Füssli Thalia AG