FTTx Planning and Designing Senior Engineer , Bern Connect 44 AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||FTTx Planning and Designing Senior Engineer|
|Firma:||Connect 44 AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For the office in Bern our client is now looking for a FTTX Planning and Designing Senior Engineer.
- Work for large-scale and important FTTX project as a technical leader to support copper network planning and designing
- Completely understand the SOW of contract and exact customer requirement, output FTTX project planning and designing in order to fulfil implementation in the field.
- As a leader of FTTX engineering team, in charge of management and communication of both internal and external customer, team member and subcontractor, enhance customer satisfaction and promote the market consolidation and development.
- To prepare, monitor and control the FTTX cable network design activities by internal staff and/or subcontractors in ensuring that the FTTX network is designed in a cost effective manner.
- To manage the FTTX design activities in ensuring that the design output are submitted and approved timely to meeting the projects schedule, quality standards and customer needs.
- To conduct Design Review Meetings and Workshops as required; and to formulate and approve the FTTX design guidelines and drafting standards/requirements for the turnkey project.
- To investigate and determine if survey reports/results are acceptable and determine/justify the Feeder, FDT and Distribution cable routing and locations.
- To ensure the subcontractors' performance meet the required specifications/guidelines and quality standard, and take remedial actions when required.
- Higher Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Civil Engineering, or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years working experiences in telecommunication FTTX fields.
- Be familiar with the project management method. Be familiar with large-scale, integrated communication construction project procedures and quality management method, etc.
- Be familiar with copper access network, with knowledge and experience of OSP construction.
- Be familiar with copper access network engineering design standards and specifications, relevant products and elements knowledge, and various planning & design tools.
- With common knowledge of relevant laws, business, finance, and bidding project experience.
- Be good at training and motivating subordinates, good at communication coordination external and internal, well communication management ability and team management ability.
- Good at finding and solving problems, and has a good sense of balancing and controlling a project.
- With good English in verbal and written ability. and with German or French required mandatory.
If you are German speaking and eligible to work in Switzerland please do send your CV.
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation