Senior Scala Developer, High-Calibre Project , Schweiz ImobilusHELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior Scala Developer, High-Calibre Project|
|Firma:||Imobilus - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
As a Software Engineer you will have a unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company, committed to delivering value added services in the investment product space.
You will be part of the IT Development department, responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining key business applications and services on our highly-specialized investment product management platform. We value Agility (through SCRUM), Technology (through a modern micro-services platform built with functional programming in Scala) and Collaboration.
Thanks to a fluid and concentrated organization, frequent communication with end-users and internal training on the investment product domain you will provide concrete and robust technology solutions to our clients, partners and users.
As part of the Insurance & Wealth Planning Solutions Development team, you will specifically contribute to a rapid growth of the business line.
Deliver high quality solutions in tight timeframes to meet demanding customer requirements
Work closely with business and other IT units to gather and understand requirements
Contribute to software and architectural design decisions
Conduce to a robust automated test suite to work in a continuous integration/continuous deployment environment
Become involved in the internal DevOps and Scala guilds, building relationships with other developers and identifying/implementing best practices
Maintain close interaction with the business on very diverse topics: Front End portals to management of long-maturity life insurance products
- Fluency in English is essential
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- Experience building scalable, distributed applications in Scala and Java
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience in developing software in an agile environment
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience in implementation of APIs for integration with internal and external systems
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Financial background in either banking or the insurance industry
- Cloud migration activities either Public or Private
- Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is an advantage to this role
- CQRS and event sourcing hands on experience
- Knowledge of server-less architecture would be a benefit
- DevOps experience configuration management, containers, virtualisation, continuous integration and deployment
- Practical experience with, either or both, AWS or Azure
- Akka/Akka Persistence/Akka HTTP/Akka Streams
- Kafka/event streaming pipelines
- Berater Privat- und Geschäftskunden (m/w), 80 - 100 %Valiant Bank AG Berater Privatkunden (m/w), 70 - 100 %Valiant Bank AGFachspezialist Kreditanalyse (m/w)Valiant Bank AGVerantwortlicher Grundbildung (m/w)Valiant Bank AGBerater Privatkunden (m/w)Valiant Bank AGSachbearbeiter Front Support (m/w)Valiant Bank AGGeschäftsstellenleiter (m/w)Valiant Bank AG