External Communications Manager (Pharmaceutical communications) , Schweiz Harvey Nash IT Recruitment SwitzHELP
|Beschreibung:||External Communications Manager (Pharmaceutical communications)|
|Firma:||Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Only English-written CV will be accepted.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
For our Client in Basel, we are looking for an External Communications Manager, for a 7 months contract.
Duration: 01/06/2018 to 31/12/2018
Reporting to the Head of External and Executive Communications, GDD, manage external communications activities to enhance the reputation of the company's Drug Development organization, in line with the overall GDD external communications strategy. Provide external communications business partnering for key GDD programs and priorities of external relevance, including communications project management for announcements, events and launches, as well as plan for and facilitate media and social media engagement. Represent GDD external communications cross-functionally and cross-divisionally, also working with partner functions.
- External communications support of key GDD projects and programs, especially as part of GDD data and digital strategy, including launch of Digital Innovation Lab
- Content development, including core (messaging, Q&As etc.) and creative assets (imagery, infographics, videos), working with internal stakeholders and external vendors as necessary
- Manage items of GDD newsflow, proactive and reactive, working with Group Communications
- Provide external communications business partnering and counsel to GDD stakeholders
- Support GDD leadership social media program
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- English first language or complete fluency is a must
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical communications, primarily external communications; experience in healthcare and/or tech communications could also be considered
- Experience of working in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders
Education: Bachelor's degree in appropriate field (Science-related, Communications, Journalism or equivalent)
For further details please contact Aleksandra Sztajerowska:
E-mail: (see below)
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital