Manufacturing Engineer , Zug Experis AGHELP
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Manufacturing Engineer - Zug - 100%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For our international client based in Zug, Experis is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for a contracting position until, at least, end of July 2018.
- Start date: 01.02.2018
- End date: 31.07.2018
- Work location: Zug
- Workload: 100%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
New Product - approx. 20% of time/effort
- Coordinates/support/reformulations/packaging & artworks changes/technical transfers at External Manufacturing sites and deliver against established timelines, forecasted volumes and costs.
- Coordination and implementation of Quality and compliance improvement initiatives with Contract Manufacturers in partnership with the Q&C team
- Coordinate/lead efficient implementation of new Supply Chain with new External Manufacturing sites/Inbound Logistics and/or new markets.
Supply Management and Continuous Improvement (focus on External Manufacturing) - approx. 60% of time/effort
- Develop identified External Manufacturers through identification of their needs and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives in the scope and in alignment with the defined Sourcing Strategies.
- Day-to-day management of supply from external suppliers in close collaboration with Planning functions to identify customer supply risk and agree on corrective actions.
- Manage & develop medium and long-term supplier capability and capacity overview
- Lead cross-functional groups and activities to solve issues to support the operational aspects of product supply on a local, regional and worldwide basis.
- Manage & develop risk assessment overview for identified External Manufactures and implement preventive actions.
- Implement for key suppliers best practice on SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) approach and drive improvement and alignment internally with key functions (Q&C, Planning, etc).
- Identify and implement Continuous Improvement opportunities
- Control budget and manage spending of non-standard costs from projects and change controls with contract manufacturers
- Support Supply Chain Performance monitoring and deployment of corrective actions
- Leads periodically business reviews with Contract Manufacturers.
Data Management - approx. 20% of time/effort
- Run data analysis in the scope of medium-term capacity planning and performance management with Contract Manufacturers
You bring for this role the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering, or commerce with equivalent technical experience;
- 1-3 years of experience in the area of Manufacturing/Planning/Purchasing/Logistics/Engineering/Quality in OTC/Pharmaceutical environment
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Operational Excellence Certification (Process Excellence, Lean, etc.)
- APICS Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Other language, in particular French, is an asset
- Experience working in an international and cross-functional environment
- Experience in any of the following areas: Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Quality, R&D and Project Management
- Process Excellence and Continuous improvement experience in Supply Chain and/or manufacturing environment is preferred
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Stéphanie Vogt.
- Verkaufsberater/-in, MetzgereiGlobus AG Verkaufsberater/-in, Comestibles, 40%Globus AGHeizungsinstallateur/-in EFZDanzeisen Söhne AGSpengler/-in EFZDanzeisen Söhne AGGebäudetechnikplaner/-in, fach. HeizungDanzeisen Söhne AGSachbearbeiter/-in, Prozess- und QualitätsmanagementGalexis AGStellvertretende/-r Verkaufsleiter/-in, HerrenmodeGlobus AG