Exchange Engineer , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Exchange Engineer with profound MS Exchange knowledge wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 6+ years' of work experience with the following products or technologies: Microsoft Exchange On Premise and Exchange Online, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016, Certifications (MCSE) held at both Windows Server and Exchange level in addition to Active Directory Group Policy Management knowledge
- Experienced with Windows PowerShell Scripting skills and proven automation deployments
- Solid knowledge and troubleshooting of the Outlook client and conversant with Microsoft EDGE, SMTP routing and mail gateways
- Skilled in Exchange Web Services, AD, Azure and domain federations; background in O365, including hybrid models and migrations to the cloud is advantageous
- Know-how in e-Discovery and archive solutions/requirements, strong understanding of ITIL as well as good knowledge of DevOps
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken; German skills desirable
- Executing architecture and engineering work related to O365 - including hybrid models and migrations to the cloud, Microsoft Exchange On Premise and Exchange Online, Windows server 2012 R2 and Windows server 2016, Exchange Web Services, AD, Azure, domain federations, e-Discovery and archive solutions
- Strengthening the Scrum Team and diving forward the transition toward cloud services like Office 365
- Coordinating with people at all levels in the organisation and being able to adapt to changes objectives, priorities and new challenges
- Working with complete integrity and maintaining a high ethical standard
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital