|Beschreibung: || Software Engineer AppDynamics
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-15 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Software Engineer AppDynamics wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Professional experience of working with APM technologies, preferably with exercise in AppDynamics
- Solid knowledge in Unix including Scripting (eg Shell, Perl, Python)
- Understanding of common application frameworks, including WebSphere Application Server and Tomcat
- Familiarity with common application landscapes such as .NET and Java
- Know-how in Linux RPM packaging would be a plus
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German would be advantageous
- Analysing user requirements, proposing and implementing system enhancements as required to meet the demands
- Providing advice and guidance to users of the APM tool to help them meet their day to day tasks and objectives with the tool
- Designing, developing and testing future releases of the APM tool and related components
- Assessing complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements
- Performing engineering duties with the APM tool to ensure that the production environment remains stable and up to date with product releases from the vendor
- Collaborating with other teams across the organization to ensure the APM tool is integrated effectively into other IT services provided by the group
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more