Embedded C++ Software Developer , Schweiz Source TechnologyHELP
|Beschreibung:||Embedded C++ Software Developer|
|Firma:||Source Technology - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Senior Embedded C++ Software Developer
Senior Embedded C++ Software Developer is sought by a leading technology focused company based in Zurich to join their highly talented Software Engineering Team. This is a great opportunity for an Embedded C++ Software Engineer to take ownership within a highly collaborative agile environment working across Embedded and Real Time solutions and fieldbus communication. As a virtue my client is keen explore highly technical Senior Embedded C++ Software Engineer with a solid software development background in Embedded C++ and perhaps has some exposure to C or C# who might also have some experiences control and drive technology and perhaps signal processing.
The team are working on some very exciting Greenfield projects, which are currently at the feasibility stage. Within the present work flow, software is enabled both with Embedded C++ and Embedded C and there is genuine scope to impact these projects at an early stage. In addition if you have experiences in designing Embedded Architecture even better.
The ideal fit is an accomplished Senior Embeddaed C++ Software Developers who can utilise TFS, keen to contribute to automated builds and test infrastructure, collaborating with technologists from other fields.
As a consequence, an Senior Embedded C++ Software Developer who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative environment and who are highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology are sought. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture.
Senior Embedded C++ Software Developer permanent profile required:
- Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge of Embedded C++/C are essential
- Must have a strong background or understanding of field bus communication and Real Time systems.
- Experiences Microsoft .NET or C# would be a bonus and not a pre-requisite.
- Ideally experiences in signal processing or signal analysis are a bonus.
- Proven ability to develop high-quality Embedded software.
- Well practised in automated builds and developing test infrastructure.
- Must be a fluent German and English speaker and writer
Senior Embedded C++ Software Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: 100,000 - 117,000 CHF + bonus package.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, e-Channels AdministrationBank Julius Bär & Co. AG Leitende/-r Architekt/-inItten+Brechbühl AGUniversity Graduate COO / Data ScientistBank Julius Bär & Co. AGApplication Integration Team HeadBank Julius Bär & Co. AGInvestment AdvisorBank Julius Bär & Co. AGChefbauleiter/-in resp. Leiter/-in RealisierungItten+Brechbühl AGBauleiter/-in, HochbauItten+Brechbühl AG