Digital Workplace Scrum Master , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Digital Workplace Scrum Master|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Digital Workplace Scrum Master
Zurich - Switzerland
Experis IT Switzerland is urgently looking for a Digital Workplace Scrum Master to join one of their clients in Zurich, a well-known organization in the financial services sector with a fantastic brand! For this role we are looking for a candidate ideally with experience in a similar role to start ASAP who can speak fluent English.
About the role
Are you looking for an opportunity where you work in a dynamic and growing environment? You like to work for the collective success of the team? The Digital Workplace team is seeking a Scrum Master who is attracted to working in such an environment.
In your engagement, you will act as Servant Leader to the scrum team in understanding and applying the Scrum framework as well as facilitate scrum events for the team. This role requires a proven applied professional experience as a Scrum Master in various environments.
- Consulting team members regarding everything Agile
- Mediating through conflicts
- Helping the team to make decisions
- Fostering the team's self-organisation, collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Facilitate prioritization of goals of development team (high technical quality) and product owner (more features)
- Support and promote feedback culture based on the Scrum values
- Helping the team to get rid of impediments
- Helping the team to continuously improve their processes and productivity
- Helping the team to keep focus (eg by acting as a buffer between external distractions and the team)
- Helping the team to maintain their Scrum tools and artefacts
- Exchanging with other scrum masters
- Nurturing internal agile scrum community
- Promoting working agile
About the team
The Digital Workplace (DWP) navigates us through our everyday working life, allowing everybody at the company to work seamlessly together and quickly adapt to changing business needs anywhere from any device. The DWP connects us with external partners, integrates all applications & information and leverages future innovation. The DWP team and approach is fully supported by agile methodologies to ensure e-2-e responsibility, quicker time to market and to help us center our work on the customer experience we want to deliver.
- Proven applied professional experience as a Scrum Master in various environments
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Good at communicating and coordinate with people at all levels in the organization
- Strong mentoring, coaching and presentation skills
- Strong customer orientation and understanding of customer requirements
- Ability to accept and adapt to changes in objectives, priorities and new challenges
- Capability to proactively anticipate issues and opportunities in advance
- Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members
- Working experience with outsourced teams
- Scrum Master certification would be a plus
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Strong English language skills, German language skills would be a plus
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Greg Margaritis.
We can only consider Swiss/EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation