Development Engineer , Luzern ITech ConsultHELP
|Firma:||ITech Consult - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
We are looking for a Development Engineer within the BGE/Oxy Analytic team your responsibilities will be focused on ensuring the Senor and Oximeter within our system are reliable and robust, and the blood measurement results are precise.
- He/She is responsible to develop and optimize calibration/measurement concepts/algorithms
- Responsible for test and assess the robustness of concepts/algorithms
- Responsible to develop and optimize the data acquisition and signal interpretation
- He/She is responsible to Implement algorithms in a controlled development process
- Plan and establish test workflows and control. Analyze test results
- Experience in optical measurement system development, modelling, test and analysis.
- Experience in continuous optimize systems performance and robustness.
- Strong skills in data analytics, familiar with one or several data analytic tools (eg Matlab, Python, R), good programming skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in design of experiments is a plus.
- Background in oximetry related topics is a plus
Bachelor/Master/PhD in optical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or other related engineering area
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German.
Reference No.: 917347NC
Role: Development Engineer
Location: Luzern und Region, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialized in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
- Kundenberater (m/w) mit Verkaufsflair ImmobilienComparis.ch AG IT Supportmitarbeiter/-inGZO SpitalPraktikumsstelle: Arztsekretärin, Innere MedizinGZO SpitalPflegefachperson, GastroenterologieGZO SpitalMed.-Techn. Assistent/-in, Kardiologie, 50%GZO SpitalMedizininformatiker/-inGZO SpitalKüchenchef (w/m)GZO Spital