Development Engineer , Schweiz Stamford Consultants AGHELP
Kontakt: Development Engineer
|Firma:||Stamford Consultants AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Development Engineer
For our Major Pharmaceutical client in the Basel Area we are looking for a Development Engineer responsibile for the design and development role for the independently update of the technical documentation of existing electromechanical medical devices according to MDR.
- Update of technical documentation according to MDR regulations and internal processes
- Performs the required activities and generates the appropriate PD documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (MDR, US FDA, Japanese PAL, ISO 13485)
- Works together with regulatory, quality, technical engineering, external suppliers and manufacturing to release the documents
- Master/bachelor's degree in mechanical/mechatronics/electrical or design quality engineering
- -At least 3 years of experience in the design and development of medical devices
- Business fluent in German and English
- MS Office (Work, Excel) knowledge is required.
- Analytical skills
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Andere Job Angebote
- Klassenlehrperson, HeilpĂ¤dagogin/HeilpĂ¤dagogeSekundarschule
- Junior VerkĂ¤ufer (m/w), SeafoodMicarna SA
- Sachbearbeiter/-in RechnungswesenTh. Willy AG
- Lehrstelle 2020: GebĂ¤udetechnikplaner/-in, Fachrichtung HeizungENGIE Services AG
- Lehrstelle als Baumaschinenmechaniker/-inKIBAG Dienstleistungen AG
- Konfigurationsmanager (m/w)Ruag Defence
- Baumaschinenmechaniker fĂĽr BohrgerĂ¤te (m/w)Probst Maveg AG
- Bohrmaschinist/-in / Sprengfachmann/-frauHolcim AG
- Senior Software Engineer im Web Umfeld (m/w)Abraxas Informatik AG
- Account Manager (f/m)Bechtle AG
- Leiter/-in Spiel & SportSwiss Holiday Park
- Product Manager (m/w)Mibelle Group
- Leitung (m/w), VerkaufSulser Lodistik AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in SchulsekretariatDirektion fĂĽr Bildung und Kultur
- Schnupperlehre als Automatiker/-inSchumacher+Burkhardt AG
- Kundenberater/-in, Service-LineObwaldner Kantonalbank
- Betriebsleiter/-inRestaurant Eatery
- BMW Automobil Mechaniker / Mechatroniker / Diagnostiker (m/w)Dosch Garage
- Produktionssupport-Programmierer (m/w) im 2-SchichtbetriebR. Nussbaum AG