DevOps Engineer , Bern Source TechnologyHELP
Kontakt: DevOps Engineer
|Firma:||Source Technology - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer is sought by an innovative organisation, within their highly talented Engineering Team to work and impact the innovation of their pipelines for continuous integration and deployment. My client is passionate to seek DevOps Engineers who are well practised in developing CI/CD pipelines as well as deliver best practise in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
As DevOps Engineer, you will take ownership in the design of the whole deployment pipeline, building and implementing an automated delivery framework as well as owning the automation of several processes and systems; managing the release utilising several deployment tools and technologies, including: Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible across Linux platforms. Consequentially my client is keen to find a DevOps Engineer which has a background in programming or might come from a software engineering background who is proficient in Python programming and Bash Scripting.
A DevOps Engineer is sought who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative culture as well as being highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology innovation. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment.
*Must have excellent German and English language skills both spoken and written*
DevOps Engineer permanent profile required:
- Solid grounding in Docker, Kubernetes, TeamCity and Ansible.
- Sound fundamentals in source control.
- Accomplished background and experiences in Linux platforms including cluster administration and virtualization and cloud platforms.
- Abilities in Jenkins, Maven, Terraform, Git and Prometheus is useful.
- Excellent abilities in Python programming and developing Bash scripts.
- Additional abilities and experiences in system analysis, monitoring and performance are welcome.
- Good academic background in either Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics or a similar qualification.
- Must be comfortable in German and English speaking/writing to B2 level.
DevOps Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: 100,000CHF - 130,000 CHF PA plus bonus package
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.
Andere Job Angebote
- Chefmonteur (m/w), Bahnsicherungs- und KabelanlagenSersa Technik AG
- Assistant Front Office Manager (m/w)Grand Resort Bad Ragaz AG
- Projektleiter (m/w), LÃ¼ftungBalzer Ingenieure AG
- Arbeitsagogin / Arbeitsagoge im Bereich ErwachseneStiftung RgZ
- Teamleiter (m/w), EinkaufRUAG Ammotec AG
- Projektleiter/-in: Brandschutz- und SicherheitsmassnahmenStadt Zug
- Account Manager Sales (m/w)Variosystems AG
- Teamleiter/-in Werkstatt, Rasen und GrundstÃ¼ckspflege/TurfRobert Aebi Landtechnik AG
- Mitarbeiter/-in, Kasse/KÃ¼che, 50%Restaurant Chickeria
- Assistent/-in, FirmenkundenMigros Bank
- Chemie- / PharmatechnologeSyngenta, Syngenta Crop Protecti
- Fachfrau/-mann Gesundheit, allgemeine Innere MedizinSpital Tiefenau
- Wohnberater/-inMÃ¶bel Pfister AG
- Sales Assistant (m/w), HardgoodsBlue Tomato Shop
- Rezeptionist (m/w)Hotel Jungfrau
- Monteur, Supervisor weltweitMGC Moser-Glaser AG
- Analysis Engineer, ExploitationRUAG Space
- Projektleiter / Service Manager (f/m)Bechtle Management AG