DevOps Engineer (Ref.Nr. RE2534) , Schweiz BRINE SAHELP
|Beschreibung:||DevOps Engineer (Ref.Nr. RE2534)|
|Firma:||BRINE SA - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
BRINE SA has been placing top IT specialists at well-known customers for over 30 years. In doing so, we focus on performance, competence, experience and partnerships.
We are looking for an Engineer, for one of our customers in Basel:
- 4+ years software development and/or DevOps experience
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration, including experience with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
- Hands on experience with infrastructure tools such as AWS, VMware, Docker, and Vagrant
- Strong understanding of, and practical experience with, Java web application development
- Familiarity with the Atlassian toolset including Jira and Confluence or similar tools
- Knowledge of APIs, RESTful services and how they can be used to integrate with AWS
- Comfortable with working in both Linux (RHEL and CentOS) and Windows environments
- Experience with Scripting in Jenkins, Chef, CloudFormation, Puppet, Ancible, TerraForm, or other similar products
- Experience working with version control software, particularly Git and SVN
- Programming experience in Ruby, Python or Java with software design skills, as well as with current best practices and methodologies (eg Agile)
- Familiarity with Software Security and Compliance
- Knowledge of IP Networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and Firewall
- Able to maintain collaborative working relationships with stakeholders in scientific, development and operations communities
NICE TO HAVE:
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with full-stack development
EU citizen or valid work permit
To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV ASAP in Word format to Brine SA
Work location: Basel
Salary : to be discussed
BRINE SA has been providing its IT- and SAP specialists for short-, mid- and long-term projects in Switzerland since 1985, with customers primarily active in the following market sectors:
Financial services sector, especially banks and insurance companies
Government and services sectors
BRINE SA is a stable, financially independent, Swiss enterprise with its head office in Zurich. Our services cover the entire IT spectrum, as well as interfaces to the various business sectors, and range from management- and IT-consulting through to software development and project implementation.
IT - Resources
We offer our top consultants, computer Profi's and SAP experts to our customers as external specialists for limited assignments and as well for permanent positions. BRINE SA is especially distinguished by its renowned characteristic strengths:
Short reaction time - rapid selection and supply of consultant's CVs, with skills matched to customer requirements.
Quality - we take quality very seriously, both for internal and external-facing processes, thereby convincing many customers to maintain a long-standing business relationship with BRINE SA
Coaching - BRINE SA coaches and supports its consultants throughout the entire duration of the customer assignment.
BRINE SA is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2014