Automation Engineer - Windows - VMware - Cloud - VRA - VRO - long term , Schweiz Coopers Group GmbHHELP
|Beschreibung:||Automation Engineer - Windows - VMware - Cloud - VRA - VRO - long term|
|Firma:||Coopers Group GmbH - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For a major pharmaceutical company in Basel we are looking for a
Automation Engineer - VMware - Cloud - VRA - VRO
- The Automation Engineer is responsible to quickly and accurately analyze and understand the automation needs, create a technical solution based upon deep technology expertise, industry knowledge, automation experience and creative, collaborative thinking.
- This role is responsible for defining and designing solutions, documenting and communicating these solutions and building consensus around the solution.
- This role requires technical expertise in multiple automation and management platforms such as: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, vRealize Automation (vRA), vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)
- Based upon experience and industry knowledge, the Automation Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of automation tools leveraging several technologies, primarily vRA, vRO.
- The Automation Engineer is responsible to align the technology solutions with business requirements to ensure customer success.
- The Automation Engineer should have experience building and deploying automated solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of the IT industry and different technical solutions.
- Manage technical evaluations, POCs and make technology recommendations
- Provide technical leadership to other development teams to build collaborative solutions.
- Effectively gather requirements from all appropriate sources
- Analyze existing solutions to understand existing performance and functionality
- Develop clear and accurate documentation of the existing solutions and requirements
- Develop technical solutions that meet the customer requirements, meet security baselines, are cost effective, align with our overall technical roadmap, and integrate well with the existing infrastructure
- Document technical solutions, drive consensus around these with effective communication and outreach.
- Help develop project schedules and budgets
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in any of the following roles
- Systems Engineer or Architect
- Systems Automation/Tools Developer/DevOps Engineer
- Cloud/Virtualization Engineer
- Minimum 3 Years developing technical solutions for automation
- Expertise with the following technology areas (must have):
- Automation: vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator or any one Automation/Orchestrator tool.
- Experience with the following (should have)
- Cloud technologies: AWS components
- Operating systems: Linux (RHEL/CentOS), Windows Server
- Infrastructure: Knowledge of infrastructure environment: Server, Storage, Network, Database, Middleware, etc.
- Experienced working on cross-functional teams/projects (on time, on spec, on quality and on budget)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to peers
- Strong hands-on personality, results-oriented, pragmatic, high quality standards, ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented, thorough, complete
- Experience in delivering large scale, secure and reliable services
- Fluency in English (knowledge of additional languages is an advantage)
- Scientific Background in Biology, Chemistry will be an advantage
- Experience in other Pharmaceutical, Academic or Biotech company will be an advantage
Duration: until 31.12.2018 (option for extension)
For further information, please send us your updated CV with availability and contact details.
- IT Service Desk & 2nd Level Product Support SpecialistHaufe-umantis AG Teamleiter/-in, Physiotherapie, 50-80%Spital LaufenBusiness Consultant, - Talent ManagementHaufe-umantis AGPraktikant (w/m) im Bereich Mobility SolutionsBosch Packaging Services AGChange Consultant (w/m)Bosch Packaging SystemsEntwicklungsingenieur (w/m), MaschinenbauBosch Packaging SystemsDirector (m/w), Produktmanagement, Business Unit FoodBosch Packaging Systems