Desktop Support (2nd/3rd Level) Fluent Italian , Lugano Michael Bailey Associates - UK CHELP
|Beschreibung:||Desktop Support (2nd/3rd Level) Fluent Italian|
|Firma:||Michael Bailey Associates - UK C - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Role: Desktop Support (2nd and 3rd Level)
Location: Lugano Area
Duration: end of December
Language: Fluent English and Italian
Rate: Around CHF 65/hour all in
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the LMDW infrastructure for 2 manufacturing sites in Mezzovico and act as back up to colleagues who have similar responsibilities for other sites.
- Standard Office PCs will be supported by ATOS, LMDW Technical Support will focus on plant IT infrastructure.
- The infrastructure support ISA 95 Level 3 and Level 2 business processes
- Project work will comprise of a substantial part of the job (up to 50%)
- Hours of work is likely to include an element of on Call (either best efforts or according to a defined schedule).
- Hours of work may have some specific requirements according to business need.
- Flexibility for supporting manufacturing plants out of normal business hours is foreseen, when urgency requires it.
The scope of work will include part or all of the following:
- PC's, HMI, Printers, handhelds and barcode readers
- Networks (including wireless) & Servers
- Triage & Application support L1 (one stop shop)
- Escalation of incidents locally and within J&J global teams as required
- Management of external vendors
- Proactive leadership of technical environment: incidents, service requests & projects
- Act as technical partner with business representatives to find technical solutions to their business needs
- Support to the development and implementation of SOPs to adhere to local and Corporate compliance processes
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with Quality and safety procedures
- Coordinate IT changes maintaining the GxP compliance of the IT infrastructure
- Provide technical consultancy as needed
- Make recommendations on infrastructure as part of Life Cycle Management
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
- Have a very strong customer orientation mindset
- Communicates effectively orally and written as required, both in English and in the local language
- Broad base technology and process background.
- Experience in multiple technology service towers such as server and storage or network, web, messaging and databases
- Broad knowledge of the LMDW business, as well as processes, tools, and integration of LMDW plant equipment with IT platforms
- GxP & ITIL knowledge and ability to work in a structured environment and process orientation
- Willing to move in the manufacturing plants to better understand the business needs, and to be connected with the key stakeholders.
- Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Informatics, Telecommunication), Computer Science (or equivalent) or Technical High school diploma with equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines such as WAN/LAN, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework
- Preferably familiar with working in a Manufacturing Environment and knowledge of ISA 93 Level 3 and Level 2 processes
- Working knowledge PMX Lite/FPX/or other relevant project management tools (desirable in some cases)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Manager’s Assistant, English/GermanDr. Widmer & Partner Deutsche Rechtsanwältin/deutschen RechtsanwaltDr. Widmer & PartnerJurist, WirtschaftsanwaltDr. Widmer & PartnerStv. Filialleiter/-in & Buchhändler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGVerkaufsmitarbeiter/-in, 20%Orell Füssli Thalia AGLehrstelle 2018: Buchhändler/-inBuchhandlung StauffacherBuchhandler/-in und/oder Detailhaendler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AG