Data Entry Administrative Support & SAP HCM (Pharma/Workday) , Schweiz Stamford Consultants AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Data Entry Administrative Support & SAP HCM (Pharma/Workday)|
|Firma:||Stamford Consultants AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for several profiles in the area of Data Entry Administrative Support & SAP HCM (different level ie Junior, Professional and Senior ones will be of interest)
This is a very urgent contracting role based in Basel and planned to start ASAP until end of September with extensions opportunities until end of the year.
Do you have experience in executing system data maintenance and administrative activities within Matrix organizations and ideally in a pharmaceutical environment and you are now looking for your next career step?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
Due to a huge workload the seniority levels of the resources can be flexible (Junior, Professional and Senior). The main tasks are around data entry, maintenance and validation. In addition, you will be expected to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreements for the company's data privacy regulations.
- Responsible for executing system data maintenance and administrative activities in a timely and accurate manner in one or more of the HR business processes
- Accountable for providing customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes and ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with CARE principles
- Interpreting, processing and answering incoming HR requests from local HRs around the world, in Workday and SAP HRIS systems
- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in one or more of the HR business processes (eg Attract To Onboard, Redeploy To Retire, Assess To Reward)
- Provide customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
- Cooperate effectively with team members with daily work and projects
- Supports Global HR Centers of Excellence in system maintenance activities
- Provide guidance and advisory to first level support teams
- Ticket case resolution
- For Juniors: experience with data entry (students, post-graduate possible)
- For Professionals/Seniors: also SAP HCM module knowledge
- For Seniors: also expertise in basic Back End HR transactions in SAP to maintain employee and employment data
- Fluent English is a must
- Customer service & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills & team player
- Ability to navigate complex HR data structure
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Accountable, focused, precise
Nice to Haves:
- Workday data maintenance experience is an advantage (we could do basic training if missing)
- Neocase ticketing tool experience is an advantage (we can do basic training to use this tool)
- German (we need 3 to 4 fluent German speakers in the team)
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (see below).
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation