Salesforce Solution Architect , Schweiz EdelwayHELP
|Beschreibung:||Salesforce Solution Architect|
|Firma:||Edelway - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Edelway is a Swiss IT professional services company,
We are actively looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our global client in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Develop architecture vision and implementation of technical roadmaps
- Maintain core architecture artefacts across domains with other architects (eg, capability maps, application map)
- Define, update and document standards, user interface guidelines and technology used in solutions
Relations with the vendor(s):
- Provide guidance to the vendor for the definition of solution architectures (Target & Transition Enterprise Architectures, Architecture Principles ).
- Review the solution architectures proposed by the vendor against the target/transition Enterprise Architecture.
- Negotiate any non-compliance identified to either authorise a derogation or adjust the design.
- Issue/approve architecture contracts with the vendor.
- Regularly control the compliance of the solution being implemented against the architecture contract.
Be the technical focal point for the applications in their business area.
Be part of project teams with business interactions regarding the overall short to long-term IT solution architecture
Be responsible of the testing methodology (UAT, SIT, performances, regressions ) and tests results in collaboration with business analysts
Be accountable for the quality and performance of the solution architecture
Be accountable for solution security and risk management.
Achieved relevant Salesforce certifications (ie System Architect, Advanced Admin, etc.)
Advanced University degree in IT, Business Management Administration or related area.
Accreditation in a recognized project management methodology such as PMI or PRINCE 2
Accreditation in architecture (ITAC, IBM ITA) or accreditation on a recognized enterprise architecture framework such as TOGAF or Zachman
5+ years of experience in Salesforce information system development and database design and management
Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
Ability to define the Configuration Management & Environment path for the Salesforce.com implementation.
Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
Strong experience in IT application development, methodologies and tools.
Previous experience in designing and implementing information consumer and provider applications, including intensive and complex data entry systems.
Experience in designing web-based systems with complex and user friendly interfaces.
Experience in the definition and implementation of a SOA capability.
Experience in the definition of workflow and business processes management systems.
Proven experience in the understanding of business process flows and their translation within IT systems.
Expert knowledge of the integration architecture and integration points within applications built on heterogeneous technologies.
Experience in consulting with business users and experience of systems integration testing.
Experience in the design of applications for the Cloud.
- Verkaufsberater/-in, MetzgereiGlobus AG Verkaufsberater/-in, Comestibles, 40%Globus AGHeizungsinstallateur/-in EFZDanzeisen Söhne AGSpengler/-in EFZDanzeisen Söhne AGGebäudetechnikplaner/-in, fach. HeizungDanzeisen Söhne AGSachbearbeiter/-in, Prozess- und QualitätsmanagementGalexis AGStellvertretende/-r Verkaufsleiter/-in, HerrenmodeGlobus AG