Consultant - Facility Management , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Consultant - Facility Management|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Consultant - Facilities management
Are you an Facilities Manager with 10+ years experience in project, logistic and facility management ? Do you have international experience? Was this experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Facilities Manager to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise the FM site Manager (external contractor) actions related to day to day activities.
- Lead action plan meetings with various internal/external stakeholders.
- Manage high level staff requests and interact independently with team/department Heads and Managers to identify and resolve concerns or complaints related to all Facility Management services' matters.
- Autonomously anticipate, identify and implement improvements in the Facility Management systems, standards and procedures.
- Manage new projects, lead and elaborate RFP processes for the introduction of innovative Facility Management work streams and standards, in the area of Administration, and ensure projects are fully monitored and completed in line with the Global Health Campus users' requirements.
- You would be responsible for all Facility Management hard services that include:
- All Client building technical matters and responsibilities (eg All CVC supervision systems, alarm systems, maintenance, cleaning and utilities).
- You would be responsible for various Facility Management soft services that include:
- All operational use and maintenance services.
- Catering services.
- Parking services and policies.
- Health & occupational safety.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- 10 years relevant experience in project, logistic and facility management, including some international experience;
- At least 5 years leadership experience in a similar role.Strong analytical abilities;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a consistent, trusted, fully accountable platform of administrative services.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, proactivity and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in-time and under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills, looking for collective and individual performance.
- Source of proposal, solutions and results oriented. Strong listening skills and empathy towards teams.
- Ability to interact with people of different nationalities, cultures and background, at all levels.
- Knowledge of best practice.
- Fluency in both English and French (written and oral)
If you are a dynamic and motivated Facilities Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on
- Informatiker/-in, SystemtechnikHilotec Engineering und Consulti Oberärztin/OberarztKlinik Meissenberg AGPflegefachperson HF/FHKlinik Meissenberg AGPolymerchemiker/-in als Wissenschaftliche-/n, Mitarbeiter/-inSchool of EngineeringResearch Assistant in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Quantitative Finance, 50%School of EngineeringIngenieure (w/m) in Informatik oder InformationstechnologieSchool of EngineeringLeitung Administration, ZollabteilungLagerhäuser Aarau AG