Communications Manager , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Communications Manager wanted for our Zurich based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- University degree in communications, journalism, corporate affairs or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in a communications role, preferably in the pharmaceutical or broader healthcare sector
- Solid Background in different communications and in using tools like SharePoint, Hootsuite and Adobe design coupled with excellent graphic design, copy writing and verbal skills
- Proficiency in Agency Management, Event Management and Project Management with strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Understanding of the potential of Social Media for the organisation
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Acting as single point of contact for communications related inquiries including governance of news flow and providing communications consultancy and support to internal business partners
- Providing thought leadership to wider business issues and input into HR and Compliance as well as supporting Senior Management with creation of speeches, research and content for external talking opportunities along with preparing external interviews
- Managing site related channels like Yammer, Intranet, TV screens, banners and posters as well as the activity calendar covering all business and site driven communication
- Strengthening the company's market reputation through positioning of company and initiatives as well as handling vendor negotiations and purchase order requisitions
- Providing reactive external communications management such as handling media requests and building social media approach including enabling of influencers
- Working as core member of Employee Experience (EX) team, ensuring the offering around EX is aligned with key business initiatives
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation