Communications Lead 50% , Zug ITech ConsultHELP
Kontakt: Communications Lead 50%
|Beschreibung:||Communications Lead 50%|
|Firma:||ITech Consult - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Communications Lead 50%
Communications Lead 50% - CPS/English/marketing/scientific/German
For our partner Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Communications Lead in 50% pensum
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2,200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roche Centralised and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) provide integrated Cobas branded solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including, cardiovascular, coagulation, hematology, infectious diseases, metabolism, oncology and women's health.
As a communications manager, you are an integral member of the global Roche CPS Diagnostics (DIA) Communications & Channel Excellence and the CPS Medical and Scientific Affairs team. In this role, you are leading strategic and operational communications activities for Medical and Scientific Affairs (MSA). You will report into the Global Head of MSA and stay strongly aligned with Communications. This is of essence as you will demonstrate your expertise by creating, implementing and managing meaningful integrated communications strategies across multiple channels (traditional and digital).
- Work as an integral member of the CPS Medical and Scientific Affairs and Communications & Channel Excellence team to develop impactful and comprehensive communication strategies that support key company initiatives and communicate the importance of Medical Value for Roche Diagnostics. in particular, you support communications activities for the Medical and Scientific Affairs (MSA) team in CPS
- Provide communications expert consultancy and support to the MSA Leadership team to develop relevant, consistent and meaningful communications strategies and deliverables.
- Develop proactive, integrated communications strategies and tactical roadmaps for MSA that align with the overall CPS strategic business priorities and build on the Communications and Channel Excellence strategy.
- Proactively promote meaningful content and stories through a channel ecosystem that helps employees and external key stakeholders understand the importance of medical value around services and offerings across the Diagnostics spectrum.
- Engage and build a cohesive communications network with Roche corporate, business affiliate and regional communicators in support of communications planning.
- Research facts and tell stories around the importance of medical value for our business incorporate new technologies and compelling content to tell company and employee stories with one voice.
- Develop and monitor meaningful metrics to ensure effectiveness of communications activities as well as budgets.
- Five years' experience in marketing communications, corporate communications and/or media relations; and/or related business experience; Experience working in B2B preferred, and expertise within healthcare, diagnostics or related field a plus
- Experience in managing digital channels and social media strategies, analysing, understanding and catering to different audience needs
- Experience managing external vendors to meet business objectives within defined scope, timeline and budgetary guidelines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing abilities; supporting the needs of external and internal Roche stakeholders, affiliates, investors and journalists/media
- Demonstrated communications planning and project management skills with ability to develop, route and release materials within time-critical deadlines.
- Digital platform understanding, strong social media skills
- Expertise in developing, implementing and monitoring corporate communications and social/traditional media outreach plans, media events and internal communication activities
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English (Native/fluent English speaker desired, fluency in German and advantage), with high attention to detail
- Ability to convert complex, scientific information into simple and understandable content that is audience appropriate and fit for use
- High business acumen and emotional intelligence
- Strong team player with initiative to work independently and interdependently with diverse teams
Nice to Haves:
- Scientific background a plus
- Learning agility and flexibility to adapt to changing environment
- 3D Tools experience for visual presentation is a big plus
Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field required, Master's degree preferred.
English - Advanced/German - Advanced
Reference No.: 919020SGR
Role: Communication Lead
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Andere Job Angebote
- Verkaufsberater - Bau, Holz und ElektroCoop Bau+Hobby
- Leitungsassistenz, 70%Polizei Basel-Landschaft
- Fachspezialist/-in Tarife und ProzesseSpital Thurgau AG
- Kaufm. Praktikant/-inGrand Casino Baden AG
- .NET Software-Ingenieur/-inBBV Software Services AG
- Med. Codierer/-in, 50-100%Klinik Villa im Park
- Projektleiter/-in HLKS & G Geb√§udetechnik AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, Kreiskommando, Abteilung Milit√§rKantonale Verwaltung
- Call Agent (m/w), OutboundBexio AG
- Med. PraxisassistentinZentrum Stadelhofen
- Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, HF/FH mit Interesse im Fachbereich DemenzSpital Thurgau AG
- ICT-Supporter (w/m)Elcotherm AG
- Schnupperlehre: Detailhandelsfachmann/-frau, M√∂belLivique
- Kaufm. Allrounder/-in, Backoffice, 60%BBV Software Services AG
- Verk√§ufer/-in im Stundenlohn, 30-50%V√∂gele-Shoes
- Service Techniker (m/w), Region Bern/ThunElectrolux AG
- Sachbearbeiter (m/w), Disposition, Z√ľrich OberlandGriesser AG
- Mitarbeiter Buffet/Bar (m/w), Wintersaison 2019/2020Restaurant Titlis
- Fachverk√§ufer (m/w), BioAlnatura Bio-Supermarkt
- Kundenberater/-in, Basis/RetailRaiffeisenbank W√ľrenlos