Clinical Trial Physician , Schweiz Michael Bailey Associates - MuniHELP
Kontakt: Clinical Trial Physician
|Beschreibung:||Clinical Trial Physician|
|Firma:||Michael Bailey Associates - Muni - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Clinical Trial Physician
We have an interesting opportunity for a Clinical Study Physician, for a global Pharmaceutical company based in Basel and offered on a 5-month contract basis with excellent chances of being extended into 2021. You will be overseeing studies within Neuroscience.
. Having an interest in developing science and medicine relating to Neuroscience
. Developing a sound understanding of the complexity of global clinical development with a particular attention to methodological and ethical aspects of development within the named therapeutic area above.
. Performing literature reviews, and writing position papers as necessary.
. Contribute to writing of Protocol and Core Informed Consent Form, including amendments
. Input into the Clinical Study Report.
. Medical training of the Clinical Trial Team
. Medical oversight of the study (including safety, quality and performance of the trial).
. Clinical Trial results interpretation.
. Involved in the organization and management of the following external activities: Contacts with external Experts, Steering Committees, Independent Data Monitoring Committees, other study or project committees.
. Answering to trial-related EC/IRB and HA questions.
. Ensuring that the Case Report Form is designed to allow careful and comprehensive collection of data.
. MEDICAL DOCTOR
. At least 4 year- experience in clinical research in a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company or equivalent in Academia
. Clinical research or Clinical experience in the indication relevant to the Clinical Project is preferred (multiple sclerosis)
. Good knowledge of drug development and clinical trial process based on previous experience
. Good knowledge of regulatory requirements/ICH guidelines
. Good organizational skills, able to work as part of a team and independently
. Good communication skills
. Detailed oriented
. Fluent in English
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Andere Job Angebote
- Consultant (w/m) - Quality, Health, Safety & EnvironementCompass Group AG
- Chef de Partie (m/w)Restaurant Volkshaus
- Servicefachmitarbeiterin, √† la Carte & Hotelg√§steHotel Traube Scuol
- Assistent/-in IntermediariesVP Bank AG
- Automechaniker f√ľr die Liftmontage (m/w/d)Schindler Aufz√ľge AG
- Assistent/-in, FirmenkundenSchaffhauser Kantonalbank
- Mitarbeiter/-in VerkaufMigros Take-away
- Kursleiter/-in, Bewerbungstraining, 50-100%ECAP
- Kader√§rztin / Kaderarzt, RheumatologieSpital Linth
- Ausbildungsplatz: Hotel-Kommunikationsfachfrau/-mann EFZHotel Ador
- Online Fachberater (w/m), 50-100%Do it + Garden Centre
- Physiotherapeut/-in, 20-50%Homecare-Physio
- Vorsorgeberater/-inSwiss Life Immopulse
- Arbeitsagogin / ArbeitsagogeMassnahmenzentrum Kalchrain
- Mitarbeiter Service (m/w)Cafeteria Platane
- Trainee: ManufacturingCSL Behring AG
- Finanz- und Beschaffungsspezialist/-inBundesamt f√ľr Gesundheit
- HMS-Praktikant/-inKlinik Waldhaus
- Filialleiter (m/w)MoneyPark AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in in der DirektionsassistenzTransgourmet AG