Citrix Engineer , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Citrix Engineer wanted for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- Several years of work experience as a 2nd level and user support with Xen-app application migrations, Citrix Virtual apps and Citrix Virtual apps issues
- Ability to develop Citrix Servers and testing Citrix build releases coupled with good command of network topologies, TCP/IP and general networking
- 3+ years of practical knowledge with Citrix Virtual Apps (formerly XenApp) and Virtual Desktop (XenDesktop)
- Profound background of PowerShell, MS Windows 10, MS Office and MS Windows Server 2012 or above
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Migrating applications from XenApp 6.5 to XenApp 7.l5 to accomplish project goals as well as developing software to Citrix Servers (Applications)
- Assisting in 2nd level operations of Citrix Virtual Apps (formerly XenApp) to support migration activities including testing new Citrix build releases
- Collaborating with multiple technology and business teams in compliance with resources in other regions, collectively providing transparent day to day production support for the virtual desktop estate located all world
- Performing planned support activities and maintenance including application and infrastructure changes
- Diagnosing and resolving Real Time incidents along with performance issues of the XenApp published applications being migrated to the new generation platform
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more