L3 Support Java, Angular JS , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||L3 Support Java, Angular JS|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
L3 Support Java, Angular JS wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years' working experience in IT, ideally in a financial environment
- Proven knowledge of Java, Angular, SQL Server, Web Development, Mobile and Mainframe added advantage
- Good Experience with SQL querying (Oracle/Microsoft SQL) as well as Portfolio Advisory & Monitoring applications
- Proficiency in Release Management as well as documentation and effort estimation/recording
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Providing day-to-day 3rd Level Technical Support for specific software applications
- Building relationships with key stakeholders from relevant areas ensuring a high level of service is delivered
- Contributing to major incidents to make sure that incidents are escalated and resolved
- Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Verkaufsberater/-in, MetzgereiGlobus AG Verkaufsberater/-in, Comestibles, 40%Globus AGHeizungsinstallateur/-in EFZDanzeisen Söhne AGSpengler/-in EFZDanzeisen Söhne AGGebäudetechnikplaner/-in, fach. HeizungDanzeisen Söhne AGSachbearbeiter/-in, Prozess- und QualitätsmanagementGalexis AGStellvertretende/-r Verkaufsleiter/-in, HerrenmodeGlobus AG