Process Engineer - Pharma , Luzern ITech ConsultHELP
|Beschreibung:||Process Engineer - Pharma|
|Firma:||ITech Consult - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Process Engineer - Pharma
Looking for someone who can manage Deviations, Changes and CAPA's in BG&E sensors and reagents operations and ensure the operational readiness of documentation, tools and equipment for production. Who can also create and rework of production documents.
- He/She are responsible for document management and documentation in SAP.
- He/She are responsible to ensure production quality and compliance (process/material).
- He/She are responsible to ensure production quality and compliance (process & material)
- He/She are responsible for Production and process support
- He/She are responsible for Continuous process improvement
- He/She are responsible for Process risk management (pFMEA)
- Experience in regulated GxP environment, ideally in IVD area.
- Proven work experience in laboratory and safety environment
- Good experience in Knowledge of process related standards.
- Ideally work experience in production or process engineering.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience/Knowledge in SAP.
Education: Bachelors or Master's Degree or Equivalent.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written).
- Fluent in German (both spoken and written).
Reference No.: 917266NC
Role: Process Engineer - Pharma
Location: Luzern und Region, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 31/12/2018
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland.
ITech Consult is specialized in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
- Wissensch. Assistent/-in, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 60-80%Hochschule für Angewandte Wissen Dozent/-in im Bereich Energie- /UmweltökonomieHochschule für Angewandte WissenAssistent/-in, Institut für Verwaltungs-ManagementHochschule für Angewandte WissenDozent/-in im Bereich quantitative Methoden, 50-100%Hochschule für Angewandte WissenAnlagentechniker (m/w), BrandmeldeanlagenTyco Integrated Fire & SecurityKey Account Manager (m/f), Retail SolutionsJohnson Controls SystemsManager, Global Digital Performance AnalyticsJohnson Controls Systems