|Beschreibung: || Solution Architect
|Stadt: ||Buchs |
|Firma: ||Ubique Systems UK Limited - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-15 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
A dynamic professional who will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of strategic technology solutions that fit the business' needs. Additionally, the person will be responsible for reviewing, analysing, and evaluating business systems and user needs.
This person will be expected to work closely with a variety of product and business owners to help understand and clarify business requirements. Additionally, the person will collaborate with other teams and architects in their organization. Another responsibility will be to is help guide technology investments at many different levels in an organization.
Sr. Solutions Architect must have strong architecture and design skills, as these are the primary skill that they rely on. They need to be knowledgeable about performance tuning and scalability, as well as have experience leading and mentoring junior developers. It is essential that the architects have some experience estimating capacity and work effort needed for various tasks. A wide degree of creativity is expected in this job, as is an excellent understanding of software development and the ability to write code in at least one programming language.
The person should have at least a technology-related bachelor's degree (such as computer information systems, and computer science). A master's degree generally is preferred. The person should have at least 10 years of technology architectural design and planning experience across a variety of technology.
- Strong technical depth across cloud technology areas, Microservices, Java stack, SAP integrations -- depth in several areas, and breadth and interest across a much larger range.
- Oversee the development of strategic systems strategy and IT architecture (strategic blueprints, roadmaps, migration, application, standards, and methods for Business, Application, Information and Technical Architecture) to achieve business, strategic and tactical plans Modernize, converge, simplify and innovate the solutions architecture.
- Help choose vendor products with other solution, data, and technology architects that can fill capability gaps within Analytics
- Consult with technology (application, infrastructure) development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs
- Architect comprehensive solutions across the entire architectural stack - Business Process, Application Services, Data, Infrastructure, Operations, and Security etc.
- Perform impact analysis of changes that affect multiple systems or functional domains and develop cost/benefit analysis for each identified solution
- Decompose complex concepts and translate them into actionable sets of process-modules/activities that are easily understandable by non-technical business users
- Perform evaluations of existing applications for reuse and leverage existing platforms to architect innovative solutions
- Collaborate with end-users to evaluate capabilities, business scenarios, concerns, interests, requirements, etc. to inform our architectures
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate an innate ability to absorb new concepts, technical frameworks, programming paradigms while employing them creatively to solve complex analytical problems
- Manage business relationships on behalf of the broader organization and Leadership
- Clearly connect technology spending with achieving the organization's goals
- 10 + years of progressively responsible experience in the solutions architecture discipline. Architecture design, planning, and implementation should all be demonstrated
- 7+ years of experience with technology modelling skills, including application, data, and technology
- Experience with Microservices, Java, AWS Cloud, SAP Integrations (basic), IOT based solution architecture
- 5 + years of software development experiences
- 5+ years of experience with strategic planning and application/technology road mapping
- 4+ years of experience defending ideas and solutions to technology professionals with potential contrary views
- 3+ years of architect experience in the decision management/analytics domain
- 3+ years consulting experience at the intersection of Business and IT Strategy
Sr Solutions Architect to be based in Switzerland.
Key Skills - Must Have
- Advance Java