C++ Developer (6-month contract) , Schweiz Brady PlcHELP
|Beschreibung:||C++ Developer (6-month contract)|
|Firma:||Brady Plc - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
C++ Developer - 6-month contract - based in Geneva.
We are looking for a C++ Developer contractor to join our talented development team in Geneva for a 6 month contract. We are looking for a talented self-starter, who is eager to learn new things and will hit the ground running. The successful candidate will be involved in the whole of the development life cycle.
- Excellent skills in C++ and SQL
- Beneficial skills in .NET, C# and SQL Server
- Experience in software development processes based on Agile principles.
- Creative and innovative with a passion for technology.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and be able to multi-task.
Highly Desirable Skills/Experience:
- Experience of working with C++
- Experience of developing using Service and Object Oriented methodologies.
- Working with GitHub, TeamCity and Azure in multidisciplinary agile teams.
- Experience from the energy, commodity or financial markets.
- Proven experience of working with SQL Server and/or Oracle database.
- Experience of using Jira.
- Experience of using CI process.
- Producing high quality code through automated unit and integration tests.
- The development, maintenance and enhancement of Brady products as well as cross-product components.
- Working with existing developers and testers across the Brady Group on collaborative projects.
- Helping others around you grow and be successful through collaborative team work.
- Hold a relevant degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Informatics with strong academic background.
Brady plc is the largest European-headquartered provider of trading and risk management software to the global commodity, recycling and energy markets.
Brady combines fully integrated and complete solutions supporting the entire commodity trading operation, from capture of financial and physical trading, through risk management, handling of physical operations, Back Office financials and treasury settlement, for energy, refined and unrefined metals, scrap and secondary metals, soft commodities and agricultural products.
Brady has 30 years' expertise in the commodity markets with more than 13,000 users at over 400 companies worldwide, who depend on Brady's software solutions to deliver vital business transactions across their global operations.
Brady clients include many of the world's largest financial institutions, trading companies, miners, refiners, scrap processors, recyclers and producers, tier one banks and a large number of London Metal Exchange (LME) Category 1 and 2 clearing members and many leading European energy generators, traders and consumers.
- Stv. Filialleiter/-in & Buchhändler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AG Verkaufsmitarbeiter/-in, 20%Orell Füssli Thalia AGLehrstelle 2018: Buchhändler/-inBuchhandlung StauffacherBuchhandler/-in und/oder Detailhaendler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGBuchhandler/-inOrell Füssli Thalia AGMarketing ManagerOrell Füssli Thalia AGFilialleiter/-in, Zürich-Flughafen, BuchhandlungOrell Füssli Thalia AG